Thursday, 1 April 2010

Of pumps and sneakers

Hello Thursday!

Woke up at 5 am this morning in order to get myself ready to be tortured by a few handsome young lads (drools). I'm slowly coping with the thrills and drills that are offered for today and am hoping to gain extra strength for the other sessions to come. The 1st day was assessment day, thus they made us run around the 200 m lap 8 times and lace it nicely with some forms of exercises. So today was my 2nd day and after the warm up session, the Rangers (a.k.a newbies) were introduced to Tabata.Mind you, it was drizzling, so running in the rain was so cool! Heck your parents would never allow you to do such things, but in OBC, rain hail or shine.. session is still ON!. Anyway, Tabata = 10  sets of Push Ups... (this killed me... badly! urgh), 10 sets of squats.. (urgh this too.), 10 sets something.. I don't know what it's called but we basically had to lie down on the ground and lift our legs n upper bodies together, jog, and plank. So there you go. One hour of utter torture + fun! I ain't complaining as I know that that my body needs some form of shock and discipline as my weight is like a yo-yo. There are many positive aspects that Ive gained so far from OBC. At least now I learn to sleep early, wake up early in the morning, interact with new people of various races and religions, and most importantly learn to keep my chin up. the culture in OBC is to always support each other and not to discriminate other people to their weakest point.  I need this to keep my self up and going. I'm not able to motivate myself to do better. hurm..

Well, other than OBC, EXAMS are coming up.

I still have:
i) 1 research proposal to be completed.
ii) 2 group reports to be completed.
iii) 1 presentation report to be completed.
iv) 1 group presentation.
v) 3 papers on the 21, 22, and 27th.

So there you go. Even though there's a shattered heart within me.... life still goes on... right? hurm.. whatever. Hooyah!

*oh.. i miss my my big bro, big sis, a small brother and 2 lil babies. ; ' ' ' ( sangat rindu.

No comments:

Post a Comment