Friday, 23 April 2010

TGIF!

Hello Friday!

OBC & G

Okay.. I found out this morning that bootcamp added 2 more training locations in their list. One is Subang Jaya @ mini stadium MPSJ (wherever that is..) and also in Kota Kemuning Shah Alam. After doing some calculations, the distance from home to PJ Astaka (where I'm currently located), it 3 km nearer than the distance from home to Kota Kemuning (Plus, there'll be less traffic lights if I follow the federal highway.. I'm fine with that! phewh). As for Subang, it'll only take me approximately 13km.. which is the nearest amongst all, but yeah, it's Subang @ bandar havoc for me. Thus, I shall remain at my current location at PJ Astaka, and hopefully the same time and schedule. (Uncle Zamree, please agree with me on this! ;) There are times when I'm too sleepy / in pain to drive back home. miahaha. ) Okay. I confess that I'm now an OBC addict. Two times of AWOL-ing from bootcamp really haunted me throughout the whole week... sheesh.. Same goes to G's classes in One Utama. Miss a day of it, then I'll go cuckoo.. Heck.. It's just one of the things I do to destress myself and avoid food at the same time. (yes, I'm growing sideways. BOO!) So with OBC adding 2 more locations in their list, I absolutely have no reason to AWOL.. i can reschedule.. KAN?! (a self reminder... ).. Same with G's class.. if the time fits well, I shall go.. go go go.. No room for negative thinking in these 2 areas... Okay enough of that. (Kasut dah rabak. bila mau beli ni nabilah?! )

**My fridge is full of hersheys from Times Square!  ;) I'm in heaven!  H&Ms, and bags, bags, bags! uuhh... I may seem spoilt... but I'm working my ass here. Only God and my family knows that. Keep you freakin' shouldas, wouldas, couldas to yourselves and live your own life. I have a my own mission to look forward to and it sure does not include the unnecesarry people around me. gracias  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment