Last night's gleeking session was awesome! It's a pleasure to dance like an ape, and no one gives a damn of what u're doing. They only focus on fun fun fun fun and more fun. :) It's like a carefree world out there. ;) Well, there's another rehearsal tonight! and yes I'm so looking forward to it. Come on aunts, uncles, paps, grandmas, kids, teens whoever... join the glee madness... if you're not into glee, think of it as a great cardio work out eyyy? or a chance/opportunity to look at leng chais n leng luis. ;D
OBC was great as well..did the Tabata today... sakit kaki sakit tangan tu normal la. Ain't complaining though... but I'm gonna brag that LC AO commended on my sit ups. His words were " Very good sit ups!". This doesn't happen very often to me in OBC just yet. so to get one is GREATTTTTT! I feel well motivated.. but yeah, shoulder push ups still sucked big time. how the hell do u di it.. ? urghhhh
I'm down with a really really bad flu today! urgh. However, hope you people out there are doing fine! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment