Wednesday, 5 May 2010

May


Iron Man was okay for me. Wasn't that gaga about it as I didn't watch the previous one and i'm not so into super heroes saving the world hype. However, Ms Scarlett Johansson was amazingly prettyyyyyy and cantik! haish. So I've dared myself to reach Seal by next month.. (InsyaAllah), and to join the delta recruits soon. I cheat too much. hahaha.

One of my mission this year to to open up to people. I'm open when it comes to conversations but I'm kinda reserved when it comes to sharing my personal issues/feelings to another person. I think, anyway. Meet new people, make new friends, expand the network... yah.. maybe I'll learn to be more confident with myself by then. Not to forget... Him.... bersyukur ili..... and learn to be patient. kan?

;) May's starting off pretty well for me. new agendas in life which motivates me to go further.  May every month be May.

No comments:

Post a Comment