Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Tantalizing Tuesday

okay. today is no blogging day. just random notices.

1. SOMEHOW... I'll try my VERY VERY best to transform myself from a Ranger to a Seal!!! [This is a must.. but God knows when I'm gonna reach my target..boy's a Delta now (like wow!!!!!!!!!.. terrel seyh this one), unc. zamree's a Seal (legendary adidas socks helped him thru this one... he said.. =P ) . I'm tempteddddddddddddd! ].. Hooyah!

2. Glee's flashmob rehearsals' tonight. 8-11pm @  the Gardens. To go or not to go?! Most probably going...  = )

3. Signed up @ sunlight ______________ ! (again!).. a motivation booster. I'm turning into a fitness buff.. okay not buff.. but freakkkkk!... shucks.

4. Almost done with my "Twenties Girl" novel.

5. Nak Sushi Zanmai!~ (oh.. and plan something for Mum's day this Sunday! think think think )

** wondering why was there a lorry and a motorcycle at her neighbour's house at 5.30 am..... and they were carrying furnitures and sofas.... i wonder...were they stealing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment